Zinc through bolt fischer FAZ II 12/100 M12 x 200
Min. drill hole depth 190mm, max. fixture thickness 100mm
Thread length M12 x 151mm, Anchor length 200mm
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email email@example.com for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
- With expansion clip for maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- With approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
- Ideal for high loads.
- The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II K is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to simple mounting, the FAZ II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing heavy steel constructions.Advantages
- The FAZ ll tried and tested expansion clip enables the highest load bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth (new also for M8 version) allows for significantly reduced drill hole depths and reduces the number of reinforcement hits. This allows for a noticeably quicker installation.
- Fewer hammer blows when hammering in the anchor, together with the low torque slippage, ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. These approvals even cover the use in earthquake zones (seismic performance) or the use of hollow drills.
Specifications for  Zinc through bolt fischer FAZ II 12/100 M12 x 200