Zinc concrete screw fischer ULTRACUT FBS II 6 x 35 M8/M10 I hex head with internal thread - Pack of 100
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
The fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 M6, M8/M10 I is made of zinc-plated steel with an internal thread. The ULTRACUT FBS II 6 M6, M8/M10 I is perfectly designed for applications like fixings of pipe routes, channel systems, ventilation ducts and facilities in the building service engineering. When the concrete screw is screwed into the drill hole using an impact driver, the thread flanks cut deep into the concrete, thus ensuring top load-bearing capacity. The low drilling effort saves time in the case of multiple fixations. The European Technical Approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete as well as for seismic loads and classification into fire resistance class R 120 guarantee even more safety.
- The first concrete screw with diameter 6 and variable embedment depths enables high flexibility and a precise adaption on the loads.
- The ETA assessment option 1 includes the use in cracked and non-cracked concrete for highest safety requirements.
- The first 6 mm diameter concrete screw with an ETA assessment for the C1 seismic performance category for additional safety standards.
- The ULTRACUT FBS II 6 is approved for multiple use of non-load bearing systems and thereby ideal for the installation of pipe routes, cable trays and prestressed hollow concrete ceilings.
- Drill holes do not need to be cleaned during vertical installation (ceiling and floor). For floor fixings the hole must be drilled 3x drill hole diameter deeper.
- Different head designs offer a maximum of flexibility and a perfect adaptation to the application.
- The design of the concrete screw with step thread offers maximum flexibility when mounting threaded rods or connecting elements.
- The approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to place maximum 10 mm packing below the base plate head or to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again.
- The concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 offers the possibility for use in masonry (solid building material).