Zinc concrete screw fischer ULTRACUT FBS II 14 x 125 60/40/10 US hex head
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email email@example.com for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
The fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II US A4, with the specially hardened red tip is a high-performance anchoring solution for fast installation. The concrete screw with the pressed washer is ideal for applications outside or in damp areas. The European Technical Approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete as well as for seismic loads and classification into fire resistance class R 120 guarantee even more safety. The saw tooth geometry enables a quick and easy installation. No drill hole cleaning is required for installation in ceilings and floors. The expansion-free anchorage (undercut) ensures low edge and axial spacings.
- The specially hardened red tip provides a faster and more secure installation.
- The stainless steel concrete screw guarantees a high level of corrosion resistance especially for wet rooms and external applications.
- The special saw tooth geometry enables fast cutting into the concrete.
- Drill holes do not need to be cleaned during vertical installation (ceiling and floor). For floor fixings the hole must be drilled 3x drill hole diameter deeper.
- The ETA approval covers applications in cracked concrete and seismic power categories C1 and C2.
- The approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to place maximum 10 mm packing below the base plate head or to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again.
- The three embedment depths, allow for using the ULTRACUT FBS II A4 in many different applications and enable a high flexibility.
- The short ULTRACUT FBS II A4, with a reduced embedment in depth, allows for a short drill hole depth, fast installation and less reinforcement hits.