Zinc concrete screw fischer ULTRACUT FBS II 8 x 100 50/35 US TX hex head TX40 - Pack of 50
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email email@example.com for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
The fischer concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II US is a powerful anchoring solution with top installation comfort. The concrete screw with its pressed-on washer is ideal for slot fixations and the anchoring of wooden constructions as well as beams and sills. The European Technical Approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete as well as for seismic loads and classification into fire resistance class R 120 guarantee even more safety. The saw tooth geometry enables a quick and easy installation. No drill hole cleaning is required for installation in ceilings and floors. The expansion-free anchorage system enables low edge and axial spacings.
- With up to 3 embedment depths, the ULTRACUT FBS II US allows for the same screw to be used for different component thicknesses.
- The special saw tooth geometry enables fast cutting into the concrete.
- Drill holes do not need to be cleaned during vertical installation (ceiling and floor). For floor fixings the hole must be drilled 3x drill hole diameter deeper.
- Expansion-free anchoring (undercut) allows for lowest edge- and axial spacings.
- The ETA approval covers applications in cracked concrete and seismic power categories C1 and C2.
- The approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to place maximum 10 mm packing below the base plate head or to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again.
- The checking gauge allows for reuse in temporary fixings (e.g. inclined supports) covered by the national approval.