A4 stainless through bolt fischer FAZ II 16/5 A4 stainless M16 x 128 - Pack of 20
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
- Powerful connection: Expansion clip ensures optimum load-carrying properties. Fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates save time and costs.
- Simple assembly: few taps and minimal torque slippage. This saves time and power.
- Stainless steel: maximum security for outdoor use.
- Ideal for high loads.
- The FAZ ll tried and tested expansion clip enables the highest load bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth (new also for M8 version) allows for significantly reduced drill hole depths and reduces the number of reinforcement hits. This allows for a noticeably quicker installation.
- Fewer hammer blows when hammering in the anchor, together with the low torque slippage, ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. These approvals even cover the use in earthquake zones (seismic performance) or the use of hollow drills.