Zinc through bolt fischer FAZ II 12/20 K M12 x 100 - Pack of 20
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email email@example.com for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
- The lower setting depth saves time and power when drilling and hammering.
- Expansion clip provides maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- ETA approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.