A4 stainless through bolt fischer FBN II 10/5 K M10 x 71 - Pack of 50
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
- Maximum load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage. This saves time during installation and removal.
- Stainless steel: permanent safety in outdoor use.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.