- With assessment document (ETA) the hot dipped galvanized steel version is covered for external use with variable working life depending on environment and corrosion conditions.
- The FBN II achieves maximum load-bearing capacity with standard anchorage depth. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. Due to the long thread and the two anchorage depths, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The bolt anchor is made of hot-dipped steel and is suitable for railings, handrails or consoles.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. This means that fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The first bolt anchor with variable working life covers the usage of bolt anchors in wet conditions and outdoor areas.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and stand-off installations, and thus increases flexibility.
- Fewer hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler assembly.
- The drive-in pin protects the threaded screw from damage, and as such ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the fixture.
Specifications for  Galv through bolt fischer FBN II 10/30 M10 x 106