Zinc through bolt fischer FBN II 6/5 M6 x 50 - Pack of 100
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email email@example.com for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage. This saves time during installation and removal.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.