injection resin anchor sleeve FIS H 22 x 1000 L for M12/M16 anchor
Cost-effective system component for fixings in perforated brick masonry (non-approved). For use with Ø12mm / M12 anchors. or Ø16mm / M16 anchors.
Free next day delivery on stock item orders over £150 (UK)
Call +44 (0)333 33 55 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or to request a Volume Discount
Additional 2.5% discount on web orders only, over £100. Applied at checkout
- Lattice structure of anchor sleeves lowers mortar consumption.
- Flexible length adjustment. This lowers costs and complexity.
- Anchor sleeve allows for optimum mechanical interlock in perforated brick.
- The fischer yard-goods metal injection anchor sleeve FIS H is the cost-effective system component for the use of fischer injection mortars in perforated brick masonry within through-type installations. The anchor sleeve is cut to size, placed in the drill hole, and filled with injection mortar from the anchor sleeve base. When setting the anchor rod, the mortar is pressed through the lattice structure and then connects with the perforated brick by an interlock. This means that the load is directed into the building material.Advantages
- The metal anchor sleeve can be cut to the required length and thus allows for a range of usable lengths with just one produce, providing flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- The grating structure of the anchor sleeve allows for uniform distribution of mortar in the drill hole and thus for secure hold.
Specifications for injection resin anchor sleeve FIS H 22 x 1000 L for M12/M16 anchor
|Diameter||M12 / M16|