- With expansion clip for maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- With approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
- Ideal for high loads.
- The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II K is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to simple mounting, the FAZ II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing heavy steel constructions.Advantages
- The FAZ ll tried and tested expansion clip enables the highest load bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth (new also for M8 version) allows for significantly reduced drill hole depths and reduces the number of reinforcement hits. This allows for a noticeably quicker installation.
- Fewer hammer blows when hammering in the anchor, together with the low torque slippage, ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. These approvals even cover the use in earthquake zones (seismic performance) or the use of hollow drills.