Zinc through bolt fischer FXA 12/100 M12 x 196 - Pack of 20
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum loadbearing capacities so fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- With only a few hammer blows and minimal torque slippage installation is a simple process.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.
- The FXA is suitable for pre-positioned and push through installation, also suitable for stand off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.