- The lower setting depth saves time and power when drilling and hammering.
- Expansion clip provides maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- ETA approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II K is the compact steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to the low setting depth, the FAZ II K saves time and power when drilling and mounting. The expansion clip feeds the loads securely into concrete and ensures maximum load-bearing properties even at reduced anchorage depths. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing railings, cable trays and consoles.
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.