- Maximum load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage. This saves time during installation and removal.
- Stainless steel: permanent safety in outdoor use.
The fischer bolt anchor FBN II K is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. The short version is suitable for pre-positioned installation and push-through installation. The stainless steel version of the bolt anchor is recommended for fixing faÃ§ade sub-structures, consoles, and ladders in external areas.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.