- With assessment document (ETA) the hot dipped galvanized steel version is covered for external use with variable working life depending on environment and corrosion conditions.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
The fischer bolt anchor FBN II K is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. The short version is suitable for pre-positioned installation and push-through installation. The bolt anchor is made of hot-dipped steel and is recommended for railings, handrails or consoles.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. This means that fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The first bolt anchor with variable working life covers the usage of bolt anchors in wet conditions and outdoor areas.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and stand-off installations, and thus increases flexibility.
- Fewer hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler assembly.
- The drive-in pin protects the threaded screw from damage, and as such ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the fixture.