- Two anchorage depths: Smaller drill hole depth reduces assembly time.
- With expansion clip for maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Simple assembly: few taps and minimal torque slippage. This saves time and power.
- Maximum safety in tunnels and swimming baths.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II HCR is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to the two anchorage depths and simple mounting, the FAZ II stainless steel can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The version made of highly corrosion-resistant steel is used to fix railings, cable trays or consoles, for example in swimming pools or in tunnels.
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.