- Powerful connection: Expansion clip ensures optimum load-carrying properties. Fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates save time and costs.
- Simple assembly: few taps and minimal torque slippage. This saves time and power.
- Stainless steel: maximum security for outdoor use.
- Ideal for high loads.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II K stainless steel is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to simple mounting, the FAZ II stainless steel can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The stainless steel version is used to fix loads in outdoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing heavy steel constructions.
- The FAZ ll tried and tested expansion clip enables the highest load bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth (new also for M8 version) allows for significantly reduced drill hole depths and reduces the number of reinforcement hits. This allows for a noticeably quicker installation.
- Fewer hammer blows when hammering in the anchor, together with the low torque slippage, ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. These approvals even cover the use in earthquake zones (seismic performance) or the use of hollow drills.