- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage. This saves time during installation and removal.
The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. Due to the long thread, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The zinc-plated steel version of the bolt anchor is suitable for fixing railings, cable trays, and consoles in internal areas.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.